Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Triple-shot of expresso Latte

so- to prove my theory (somewhat) that caffiene has no "rejuvenating/awakening" affect on me; I drank a triple-shot latte during my break at 8am and I am still EXHAUSTED and tired and not "jittery" in any form or fashion. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz- see? hahaha. Anyway, the movie "Red Eye" came in the mail today from my good ol' Netflix account- WOOOOO! Excited! I have never seen it before. I shall have to make time in the next couple of days.
I guess we were running a bit behind at closing at work tonight- cuz no one did chairs until like 10:40pm. I had to call up Gerry and I was like, "I would do the chairs but... it's kinda late and... I'm a girl..." haha. he was like, "yeah I'll send Max." Well, Max has never done chairs before so I went out with him briefly to show him how to do it (even though I have never done it before myself, I just kinda know the concept. anyway, I had already locked the door for the cafe, but I knew that if you dont' let the door shut all the way you can still get in. Well... it shut all the way. hahahaha. So Max and I were locked out. So I called the store and THANKFULLY this girl answered the phone. (I forget her name...) She was like, "yeah I almost didn't answer the phone". OOPS. haha.
First day of classes was today for me. I am UBER (is "uber" even a word??? [Goes to check on dictionary.com] ah- nope!)excited about my self-defense boxing class. I'm going to learn jabs, uppercuts and all that jazz! hahaha! (hmm... using a musical reference when talking about boxing... interesting).
OK, so at this point you may be thinking that the caffiene got to me, but ah contraire I have been making weird comments like this ALL night! part of me being a bit tired and delirious I think. When I was working with Sarah tonight, I commented on how annoying the hot Venti cup dispenser was saying that "it wouldn't listen" and she was like, "It doesn't listen... Ginger, if the cup dispenser is TALKING to you, you need to TALK to someone!" hahaha.
Then, a friend of mine from Fullerton JC dropped by- aww how sweet! I felt so loved! And her boyfriend and her stayed until closing (they were studying). While I said goodbye to then and they were walking out, I was walking backwards back toward the cafe so I could finish up closing and... I kinda walked into the condiment bar... my back hit the corner... it hurt, hahaha. so yeah... I'm just a bit off the wall right now.
Not much more to say... -hey! my longest entry yet! wooo!
ok... sleep sounds kinda good. goodnight
Merry Part and Be Well!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home