Sunday, March 26, 2006

'ello

Well, I don't know if you guys remember, but a couple weeks ago I posted a picture I drew. I went to one of those "paint your own pottery" places, it was great fun! I want to do it again sometime soon! But, that image I drew was still burning in my mind, I wasn't satisfied. As a good friend of mine pointed out, it needed more COLOR! So, I actually painted it on a tile. I can't believe I had the courage to do that, considering I haven't made art in 5 years. But, I am happy with the way it turned out. I would love some feedback on it. Love you guys!
Merry part and be well.


oh and what it says on the sides "Why do I write? Perhaps in order not to go mad, or on the contrary, to touch the bottom of madness" ~Elie Wiesel. I tried to convey that quote through the painting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Veggie_chick said...

hey there girl,
I just recently found your blog (from a comment that you left and found your url), and sorry to hear about your neck and back. i know that it's a pain (no pun intended) to handle and everything. But luckily chiropractors are really good here. I hope that you start to feel better soon.
I also like your painting too. It's awesome and like the quote too.
Hope that you have a good week.
and btw this is Placke ^_^.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home