Thursday, March 09, 2006

random


I had a lot of difficulty sleeping last night. I randomly started to draw in my journal. I haven't tried to draw anything in a VERY long time... at least 4 years. On top of that, I was using pen- no erasing allowed. i had the book "Speak" in my brain, and there is an artistic theme in it. The girl's art theme for the year is to express emotion through trees... I know that sounds weird, but it was actually pretty cool. And if you have seen the cover of the novel, it is interesting. So... with that in mind... this is what I drew... at 3am...


also, I got my new reading glasses today. I was too lazy to get out my nice camera so I took a picture with my webcam, hehe.
****************
AND!
Since I have had difficulty finding the opportunity to tell people in person, I give in and shall just inappropriately tell you through this blog that I am moving to California for a year or two. I hate to do it because I absolutely LOVE SO MUCH all the wonderful people that I have met here at Lipscomb University... but I have to get my together, and I believe that God is leading me to California to be with my mother who I know can give me the support that I cannot find here. Unless God leads me otherwise, I AM COMING BACK!!! With the beauty of the webcam however, we can see and hear eachother whenever!!! hehe. So purchase one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home