Monday, March 20, 2006

..."yay"...

so!

I just saw the chiropractor today...

I have had just minor back pain for a while, but I just dismissed it as nothing huge until a few weeks ago, when the pain got worse.

x-rays were done and guess what??? I have 4 issues that have been a problem for a while.
  • my neck is straight instead of curved like it should be
  • my neck is also slightly curved to the left when it shouldn't be
  • my lower back is also curved to the left when it shouldn't be
  • and my lowest gap inbetween my spine is smaller than it should be...
ARG!!!

so I have to go in for a period of time (which will be disclosed to me on Wednesday, when I go in again) and get my neck and back realigned. It has to be done multiple times because, since my neck and back have been like this for a while, it will want to naturally move back to the unhealthy position. So... I feel dumb for not going in any sooner. Especially since, if these problems are not corrected will lead to nerve, bone and organ damage. woo! I mean, at this stage it isn't a huge deal, it is just annoying and will take time to correct. So, if you have had back pain for a while, GET IT CHECKED JUST IN CASE! anyways... so yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home