Tuesday, March 14, 2006

California

Well ladies and gentleman...

I, Ginger (insert last name here), am officially a Californian.

I passed my Californian DMV test today. (I only missed one question- woot!) It was weird because they also took my right thumb print... there is some CSI stuff for ya! The thing is, I don't get the license for a week or so... so, the only thing I have to show for it is this dinky temporary license on paper!

What was also cool, is that attached to my DMV license paperwork was a sheet to register to vote- so I thought "might as well" and did so! I mean, not to sound immature, but I'm not a big political person. In high school government class, it kind of forced me to look at the issues and try and form opinions, so... I guess I have dipped my foot in it... but that is all... But, I know what you are really thinking... "Would you vote for Arnold whoever-can-spell-his-last-name-w/o-looking-it-up Swarzeblahblah?" I couldn't answer it even if I wanted to, haha... not yet anyways .

Also, I will definitely mark that I am willing to be an organ donor, what do I need with my organs once I'm dead? I'm not egyptian, although that would be cool!

I have started drawing again for some random reason. I mean, I used to really be into art and drawing and painting, but I haven't in like 5 years. But recently, I have had this desire to do so. As I have posted and it is my default pic of the first drawing I have done in a while- which by the way I have YET to get a response/feedback for! anyways... so yeah... I think that is all I have to say, haha. miss you all!!! I can't wait to get back and see you guys!

Till Saturday,

Merry part and be well

1 Comments:

Blogger The Gourd said...

I didn't realize you were moving so soon! I hope all goes well with you!

I think David Lipscomb would be disappointed with the fact that you registered to vote. Did you know he was an anarchist? Anyways...

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home