Thursday, May 11, 2006

*sings* I feel good!

I must admit that I feel pretty good. I had a great day and I felt greatly compelled to share it with the cyber world. I know that you all know at least a little bit that I have had my problems and that I still am going through some hard times. I haven't been myself for a while, meaning, my work ethic isn't what it used to be. I used to be so responsible and reliable. I was the straight A student who was really active in school and worked really hard on academics and my passions. I lost that through all my turmoil and I can feel the girl that I used to be, but I'm just not her anymore. I know I can be her again, and today... I felt like I was her again. I went to my dad's office to help out because some of his employees were out. We were so busy; the phone ringing off the hook. I took quotes, endorsements, messages, ran errands, etc. It felt great. I got complimented on how well I was doing and helping out, how well I was taking care of things. It felt good to have a taste of what I was and what I could be. I felt so productive, and I feel this energy that I believe I will carry through the night. I feel like I'm going to get so much done and that I am going to succeed. Todays like today, make me feel like I can be mentally well again. I know that I will falter a bit, but it feels good to know that I can be that girl again. Hopefully, in the future, I will stay that girl.

I know that this entry was weird, but... I just had to type it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home